Do you accept international students?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

According to its admissions page, students attending The School of Arts and Sciences must be a resident of either Leon or Wakulla County, Florida to attend. However, I would recommend calling the school at (850) 386-6566 for more information.

Best of luck and feel free to ask a follow up question any time you need!

Your Answer