Dr. Aaron Smith, Ph.D. in Educational Leadership, Currently Program Director at Aviation Academy, Co-Author of Awakening Your STEM School
Students who are four years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language (Limited English Proficient*)
- Economically disadvantaged (eligible for the National Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program)
- Parent is an active duty member of the armed forces of the U.S. including state or a reserved component of the armed forces ordered to active duty.
- Parent was injured or killed while serving on active duty of the armed forces of the U.S. including state or a reserved component of the armed forces.
- Child who has ever been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing.
Found on the school district site.