I am a U.S. citizen, but i just moved back to Bakersfield after living in mexico, i have 2 daughters, how do i go about enrolling my 2 daughters in Franklin elementary?


Carolyn Englar, I work at Noodle

User avatar for Carolyn Englar

You should contact your local school district to confirm that Franklin is the local public school for your child. You can contact the Bakersfield school district here: http://bcsd.com/ If They determine that Franklin is your local school, then you can contact the school directly to ask about their enrollment procedures: http://franklin.bcsd.com/

Your Answer