Do students study abroad in Paris?


Michael Schoch, Noodle Intern

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Lincoln-Way Central High School doesn't seem to have its own study abroad program with a sister institution in Paris; however, high schoolers can study abroad through independent programs like goabroad and studyabroad.

I'd definitely suggest calling the high school directly at (815) 462-2100 for recommendations or to learn if there are other programs available.

I hope that helps!

Your Answer