This profile is inaccurate. How can it be fixed?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

The best way to keep your school's profile updated is to click the white "Claim This Profile" box on the lower left side of the screen. This is a free and quick process that will then allow you to edit the information for your school as you see fit.

If you don't work at the school, or are unable to claim the profile, you can contact [email protected] to suggest changes, or you can write a follow up response to this question with the specific inaccuracies you've noticed. I'll then convey them to the providers team here at Noodle. However, if you're able to, I heavily recommend claiming your profile. This will be much more effective and easy in the long run.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Your Answer