We are relocating from New York to Florida. Do you have any social development programs to assist students from transitioning from elementary to middle school?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To find out about what kinds of social development and counseling services are offered at Westshore Junior/Senior High School, I'd recommend contacting the Guidance Office, which you can reach at (321) 242-4730. Speaking to a counselor will also give the opportunity to discuss any other concerns you might have about starting a new school.

You might also find it helpful to browse Noodle's articles and advice on Middle School. Some articles that might interest you are below:

Your Answer