Hi, I'm currently working for a big foundation in Germany, mainly in the field of Press and Media Relations. I would like to move to the USA and start working in the field of Public Relations. How can I best proceed from here?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

Once you find a company or job opportunity in the U.S. that interests you, a good first step would be to inquire as to whether they are accepting applications from overseas residents, what support they might be able to provide in terms of getting a visa, etc.

To learn more about the various types of U.S. work visas, visit the U.S. Department of State's Employment Visa website or consult the visa information provided by the U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Germany.

For more career advice and information, visit our professional development page. Good luck!

Your Answer