How can I enroll my child?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

According to the school's website, students wishing to enroll at San Joaquin High School must obtain a written referral from their home high school. Referrals may come from a principal, vice principal, counselor, or psychologist. For more information, my advice would be to contact the school directly at 949-936-7440.

Hope this helps!

Your Answer