Do you offer an associate's degree program in Mortuary Sciences?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Hudson Valley Community College does offer an associate's in mortuary sciences. You can read more about the degree on the school's site and you can contact the mortuary sciences admissions office at (518) 629-7309.

Best of luck finding a program!

Your Answer