How can I find a counselor by the last name Mr. Reddick from the years 1975-77?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

If you're looking for a staff member, the best thing to do is to contact JHS 220 John J. Pershing directly at (718) 633-8200. You can find additional contact information on the school's website as well.

Your Answer