Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor
As long as you live in the school's attendance area you can enroll at any time. Vista Peak is a public school so they accept ongoing registration. Here is a link to registration information for when you arrive in September.
Step 1: Visit centralized admissions to complete all admissions forms and verify your address to be admitted to the district. You will need to bring the following documents:
- PHOTO I.D. OF PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN
- DOCUMENTATION OF CHILD’S DATE OF BIRTH
- PROOF YOU LIVE AT YOUR ADDRESS
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Required by state law
- PREVIOUS SCHOOL INFORMATION – if applicable
Step 2: Parents and students must visit the neighborhood or assigned school to enroll and obtain class assignments, schedules and other information unique to each school.