Who is eligible to attend this school?


Carolyn Englar, I work at Noodle

User avatar for Carolyn Englar

This school is Kindergarten - 2nd grade, so your child must be 5 years of age on or before Oct. 1st. You must also be a resident of Carroll County. If you meet this criteria, you will need the following forms and documents to enroll your child (please note the health forms must all be Kentucky forms): original state birth certificate, social security card, a physical, eye exam and dental screening, and KY immunization certificate. If you have additional questions, we recommend you contact the school directly at (502) 732-7090. The number for the related pre-school is (502) 732-7016.

Your Answer