How can a second year student majoring in history get a $5000 grant for an inter-term class (European experience)?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

As I understand it, the inter-term cross cultural trips are funded by the individual student and there is no individual grant available to subsidize these trips. Their student account gets charged and they can use their financial aid to cover such trips. If you have any other questions you can always contact the Office of Admissions at to schedule a free financial aid counseling session or Tony Graber, director of financial aid, at

Your Answer