What documents do we have to prepare if we want to transfer to Hudson School? I'm studying at John Dwyer School and going to 12th grade after this school year.


Orly Michaeli, Assistant Editor, Noodle

User avatar for Orly Michaeli

Speaking to a representative at the Hudson School will be the best way to get all the information you need about registration and transferring. Their phone number is: 201-319-5920.

Your Answer