What do instructors do for students who have exceeded the grade level standards?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

You can read about the resources available at City Park Elementary School by visiting the Athens City School District website. I wasn't, however, able to find out what the school has for a gifted and talented program.

To get a specific and informed answer to your question, I recommend calling the school at (423) 745-3862. Best of luck and feel free to write back if any of this information isn't helpful, or if you just need to ask another question!

Your Answer