My son is special needs and I would like him to go to a school where he is understanding what he is learning. How can I set up a meeting at the school?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

I couldn't find a website for Saint Charles Youth and Family Ex Education, but you can set up a meeting by calling the center at (414) 476-3710.

If this school doesn't have what you need you can search for other special needs schools in Milwaukee on the Noodle school finder. To learn more about these schools either google their name and address to find a website, or call the number provided on their Noodle profile.

Your Answer