Where do I go to find school records?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

I suggest calling Madison Elementary at (626) 396-5780 and requesting the records you need from someone in the front office. If the school doesn't have them, you may be able to reach the records department for the Pasadena Unified School District by first calling the district office at 626-396-3600.

I can't guarantee that either the school or district will have the records you need, but calling directly is definitely the best method to track them down. Good luck!

Your Answer