I want to enroll my son in December. Is that possible? What documents do I need?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find much registration or enrollment info for Powells Lane School on the Westbury School District's website. I can tell you that parents enrolling their students in a publics school must provide the following:

Proof of residence

Proof of identity

List of Immunizations

Previous transcripts and school records

Additionally, public school districts are required to enroll students throughout the year; however, if you enroll after the registration deadline there is a chance your child may be temporarily assigned to another school.

For more specific information, or to get either a digital or paper copy of the enrollment forms, try calling Powell's Lane at (516) 876-5125.

Best of luck and feel free to ask a follow up any time!

Your Answer