Asked about: Binet School

How do I go about enrolling my child in your school?

My child has special needs. His uncle attended your school and graduated in 1993.


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

To begin the enrollment process I recommend calling Binet School directly at (502) 485-8209. Some general about the faculty and programs is available on this website.

If you're still looking around for schools, you may want to look over this list of special needs schools in Louisville.

Best of luck! Don't hesitate to ask a follow up question if you'd like more support.

Your Answer