Hello, Wondering if there is a recommended undergraduate program available at Colorado State if desired career (post graduate degree) is speech pathology? Thanks in advance!


Brittany Maschal, College Admissions Expert, Founder of B. Maschal Educational Consulting and College UnDocumented

User avatar for Brittany Maschal

A science would be helpful (perhaps Bio). Some may also suggest communication studies. CS does have a Speech Teacher concentration that they suggest you pair with Communication Studies, but a hard science may be more beneficial for post-graduate preparation. There is also a Language concentration.

Your Answer