Could I get my grandson's spelling words to help him study over weekends? Is there anything else I can help with?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Thanks for using Noodle! It sounds like you would like to contact Coloma Elementary School directly to ask about your grandson's homework. You can reach the school by calling (269) 468-2420. You can find more general information about Coloma E.S. on its school website.

Best of luck! If you have more questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask a follow up question.

Your Answer