Does the school district offer school busses for the children?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

I was unable to get in touch with Manley Early Childhood Education Center by phone and it looks as though the school may be closed. However, I will double check this information.

You can read about all of your early childhood education options on the Flint School District website.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find information on pre-k transportation. To learn more, I recommend calling the pre-k program at (810)767-8018, or the Transportation Department at 810-760-1317.

Best of luck. If these numbers don't help, or if you get stuck somewhere in the process, feel free to ask more questions on Noodle!

Your Answer