how to enroll in this school if you are not in the district?


Abby Garcia, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

User avatar for Abby Garcia

Hello there! Each school has a different policy when it comes to enrolling students outside of their district. Please call (510) 657-2350 to speak to their administrative offices. According to the website, you can set up in person appointments with a district employee by calling the administrative office.

Good luck in the admissions process!

Your Answer