How do I keep my child in Tinker if I move out of the district?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

You can request special permission by contacting Mary Ann Marold at 203-346-3520. As I understand it, the only problem would be class sizes. There are limits for each grade level and if the school is close to the limit, they cannot take out of district students. I hope that helps!

Your Answer