Can i transfer from 3rd year of my course (Bachelor in Hospitality Management) and if it is possible what would be the process?


Abby Garcia, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

User avatar for Abby Garcia

Hello there! According to the Westwood College website, to determine if your college credits are transferable, please contact the Westwood College academic department at the campus location in which you are interested. Denver South Campus' phone number is the following: 1-303-934-1122. Give them a call and see if you can transfer your credits.

Good luck with the process!

Your Answer