As a teacher's aide, how can I help students who I think need counseling?


Miles Keenlyside, Assistant Editor, Noodle

User avatar for Miles Keenlyside

If you are worried about a particular student, your first course of action should be to discuss the issue with the student counselor in your school or district. They have the training and resources that will be able to help you go through the appropriate steps.

You also might find this article useful.

Your Answer