Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor
No, Agnew does not require uniforms, but there is a Standard Dress Code Policy in place which outlines what kind of clothes are appropriate for the learning environment.
- Acceptable colors for pants, skirts, shorts and jumpers are khaki, navy blue or black (solid, single colors).
- All pants and shorts will be pleated or flat-front Docker® or similar style and must have belt loops.
- Belts must be worn with all pants and shorts and must be worn within the belt loops.
- Pants and shorts are to be worn at the waist with a belt at all times.
- Pants must be worn outside of shoes or boots.