There are so many other colleges and universities in Philly. Are there student exchange programs at University of the Sciences?


Kaley Nelson, Noodle Researcher

User avatar for Kaley Nelson

The University of the Sciences offers an exchange program with the University of the Arts, but does not offer any coordinated study options with other schools in the Philadelphia area. To view further details on the University of the Arts exchange agreement with the University of the Sciences, you can view the link above. Also, it is important to understand that this exchange program exists separately from the University of the Sciences policy on study abroad.

Your Answer