Asked about: Ghiath H.

Salam alikom, I'm a senior student at Valparaiso University. Can you help me study for finance, accounting and economics? Can you do so in Arabic?


Michael Schoch, Noodle Intern

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Thanks for using Noodle! The best way to contact Ghiath H is by clicking the blue "Contact Tutor" button at the top of his tutor profile. This will lead you to a separate page with options to reach Ghiath directly, as well as information on his rates and availability.

I hope this helps! Best of luck!

Your Answer