If my child is failing and not interested in school, can she attend this school? She is in the 6th grade and may not pass to the 7th.


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

To find out whether you can enroll your child in the New Braunfels Independent School District's Disciplinary Alternative Education Program, my advice would be to contact the administration directly either via email or at (830) 627-6962. Placement in the program may depend on a referral from your child's home school; according to the program's student handbook, the length of a student's placement in the program is determined by their home school's administration.

Hope this helps!

Your Answer