Hello, I am a high school student in Albania, and I would like to continue my senior year in this high school. I am a very good student. I would like to know what should I do to get accepted in Cadillac High School?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

In general, public schools like Cadillac Senior High School don't have the ability to sponsor a student visa and serve only students who live within a certain local attendance zone. To find out of the school participates in any kind of foreign exchange programs, contact the school via email or call 231-876-5800.

For more information about U.S. student visas, including short-term "exchange" visas, visit the U.S. Department of State's study and exchange visas page or the U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Albania's visa information page. You might also find it helpful to browse Noodle's articles and advice on studying in the U.S. for international students. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Your Answer