What is a typical George Washington High School student like? Describe the type of person who should attend George Washington High School.

Answers

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

A typical student is very average, no different from a student at any other denver public high school I would assume. If someone wants to do AP or IB, this school offers both. The traditional program from what I've heard is not very good. The IB program could have more qualified teachers. Students who are looking to graduate high school should attend, its very easy.

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

A George Washington High School student is like very hardworking, we here strive for success im not speaking for all of us but most of us. Since we got here the teachers and principal are always telling us to be college ready and pushing us to do our best.

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

A typical student at my high school would be considers a well dressed smart student always on time to class and never fails to get done what has to get done. Only student who should attend are the ones who take their education serious.

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

There isn't a typical George Washington High School student. George is a very diverse school with many different individuals throughout, which is why I love my school. If everybody was uniform and the same- it wouldn't be interesting to meet new people. George is full of students that are striving to be their best and working towards having a successful future, which is mostly the most dominant common factor of the student body. We all push each other to strive past our limits- which is important. I'm really glad that I go to George where I can stand out and I am my own individual, because I feel that when everybody brings different attributes to the table, it leads to a more eye opening high school experience. It's important to stand out from the crowd.

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

A typical George Washington High School student has to be able to have some time to be able to study at least an hour everyday. The type of person that should that should attend George Washington High School are students that are dedicated to work towards a successful future. George Washington High School has many good programs to help you succeed if your dedicated to have a bright future.

Anonymous, Student, George Washington High School, Class of 2016

The city in which GWHS is located is primarily an African American town. The school is about 80% African American, and the other 20% is Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian, or other. GWHS frequently gets new teachers and administration which causes a new routine and rules every school year. GWHS is best for people who enjoy diversity and are able to deal with changes and can make adjustments. GW also takes a lot of pride in its sports, so a supportive student body is necessary.

Your Answer