Do you have programs for kids with autism?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately, I couldn't find much information on Journeys Secondary School. However, I can tell you that the St. Paul Public School District does have specialized programs for students with autism spectrum disorders. For more information about these programs, either call the special education department at 651-767-8321, or visit its page on the district website. You can also contact Journeys directly at (651) 312-9080.

Best of luck! Ask another question any time you need!

Your Answer