Hi, what is your name?


Michael Schoch, Noodle Intern

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Thanks for using Noodle! I'm not really sure who you're trying to contact. If you'd like to reach someone at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, you may want to search for that person's information on the school's website.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask a follow-up. Make sure to ask your question under the profile of the person or place about which you're inquiring, or mention that person/place specifically in your question.

I hope that helps!

Your Answer