How can I obtain a copy of my High School diploma from Seguin High School?


Anonymous, diploma

How can i get a copy of my HS Diploma? I lost mine in a Hurricane

Alister Doyle, I work at Noodle.

User avatar for Alister Doyle

Hi there, you can request a copy of your High School Diploma using this form on the school district's website. The fee for transcripts is $2. 00. I hope this helps and you can always call the district office at 830-401-8600 if you run into any problems.

Your Answer