Asked about: Madison Center

I just moved here from Africa, how do I find out more information about getting my children admitted to Madison Center?


Tracy Jennings, former tutor at the Madison Center and resident of South Bend

User avatar for Tracy Jennings

Welcome to South Bend, first of all!

If you aren't already in touch with the Red Cross of St Joseph County, do so — they are a great help at helping refugees settled in the community, and while you may not have come here in the same circumstances, they will know what types of documents you need.

Make sure you live within the residence lines for the Madison Center, which you can find on the South Bend School District website. There is also information on the district website about everything from school uniform policy to special education opportunities.

Your Answer