We are about to migrate to Springfield, MA this year and I would like to continue my studies in your school. I am now in grade 9 and will be in grade 10 in your school if you allow me. What are your requirements?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

Unfortunately, it appears that the Center for Excellence is no longer in operation. To find other schools in the Holyoke, Massachusetts area, try using Noodle's school search tool.

In general, the only requirement to enroll in a public school is that you must live within the school's attendance zone. During the enrollment process you will need to provide proof of residency (e.g. a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill) as well as other documentation, such as a government-issued ID, immunization records, transcripts from your previous school, etc. Information about enrollment procedures/requirements is generally available on a school or school district's website. Hope this helps, and good luck with your search!

Your Answer