Asked about: Center for Autism

How do you enroll your child?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

According to the center's brochure, students are placed in the program based on referrals from their home school. The center serves the following school divisions: Gloucester County, City of Hampton, City of Newport News, City of Poquoson, Williamsburg-James City County, and York County.

To learn more, my advice would be to contact the center directly at 757-874-4444, ext. 5552 or via email. Additional information is also available on the Center for Autism's website.

Hope this helps!

Your Answer