Asked about: Clark University

My daughter is American but we live in Peru. What does she need to do to apply?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

How your daughter applies to Clark University will depend on your living circumstances. If your daughter has been attending high school in Peru, she may need to apply as an international student. If she has done most of her schooling in the U.S then she may be able to us the standard U.S. application. More details are available on Clark's admissions page.

If you're unsure of how to apply, I recommend contacting Clark's admissions department either by email at [email protected] or by phone at 800-462-5275.

Best of luck!

Your Answer