Asked about: South High School

How do I enroll a new student?


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

For detailed, step-by-step enrollment instructions, visit the Pueblo City Schools enrollment page. To begin the process, call the Student Records Office at 719-549-7189. You will then need to present the following documents at the school office:

  • Parent/guardian's driver's license or one of the following: passport, permanent resident alien card, naturalization papers, birth certificate.
  • Guardianship documents or court orders, if necessary.
  • Student's original birth certificate.
  • Immunization records. Must be current.
  • Proof of residency in the form of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, etc.
  • Last school attended (name, address, contact info.)
  • Last school report card or transcript, if possible.

For more information or if you have any questions, call Pueblo City Schools at 719-549-7189 or South High School at 719-549-7255.

Your Answer