Will Carington, works for Noodle
For detailed, step-by-step enrollment instructions, visit the Pueblo City Schools enrollment page. To begin the process, call the Student Records Office at 719-549-7189. You will then need to present the following documents at the school office:
- Parent/guardian's driver's license or one of the following: passport, permanent resident alien card, naturalization papers, birth certificate.
- Guardianship documents or court orders, if necessary.
- Student's original birth certificate.
- Immunization records. Must be current.
- Proof of residency in the form of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, etc.
- Last school attended (name, address, contact info.)
- Last school report card or transcript, if possible.
For more information or if you have any questions, call Pueblo City Schools at 719-549-7189 or South High School at 719-549-7255.