Will Carington, works for Noodle
Students entering Seminole County Public Schools for the first time must present the following documentation in order to register:
- Evidence of residence within the school district in the form of a deed or lease agreement, utility bill with address, driver's license, etc. Multiple documents are required to establish residency. For a full explanation, see the disctrict's Registration Requirements document.
- Child's original birth certificate.
- Proof of a physical dated within the last year and signed by a health professional; original document required.
- Current DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form transcribed by a health professional; original document required.
- Social security number, if available.
For a full overview of registration requirements, consult the Seminole County Public Schools Registration Requirements document. If you have any questions about the registration process, don't hesitate to contact Lyman High School directly at 407-746-2050 or the Seminole County Public Schools main office at 407-320-0000.