How do I apply to receive state assistance for the tuition?


Michael Schoch, Noodle Intern

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on receiving state assistance for Countryhill Montessori. You can learn more about the school's tuition on its website This is a private day care, so it may be hard to receive state assistance with its tuition. I'd recommend calling the school at (916) 728-2929 to explain your specific needs and expectations.

You might also want to look at public preschools in your area.

Another way to find public schools that offer free and reduced services to income-eligible families is to research the Early Childhood Education Department at your local school district.

Lastly, you may want to check out some of Noodle's resources on the subject of finding a preschool.

I hope this helps a little bit!

Your Answer