Where can I request my transcript ?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

Unfortunately, without knowing what school you attended, I can't tell you who to contact.

My general suggestion is to call the front office or admissions department of the school from which you need transcripts. If it's a high school, you'll want to write the front office. If it's a college, you can call the main number and ask for the operator, or call the Registrar or Dean of Students office.

In some cases you can request a transcript online by visiting your school's website.

If this is too vague, feel free to write back with a more specific follow up question. Otherwise, best of luck and thanks for asking!

Your Answer