Where can I find school pictures from 2008?


Michael Schoch, Answers questions on Noodle

User avatar for Michael Schoch

It depends on what kind of pictures you're looking for, but generally you're best bet is to call Western Reserve Middle School at (330) 547-4100 to see if they archive old materials.

If the school doesn't have anything you can try contacting the school district at (330) 547-4100 to see if there is a district-wide archive.

In the event you can't find the pictures through either of these avenues, I'd recommend reaching out to former classmates and teachers through social media, or trying a site like classmates that specializes in old yearbooks and promotional materials.

Best of luck!

Your Answer