How do I get my name on the Substitute list for your district?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

Here is a link to the Substitute Teacher Application for Royal ISD. When you're finished you just need to bring the completed application to the Administration Building at 3714 FM 359, Pattison, TX 77466 long with:

  • a copy of your driver's license or ID and Social Security Card


  • a record of highest education attained

Your Answer