Any financial aid offered for international students?


Jessica Finger, I work at Noodle and this was the grad schools response

User avatar for Jessica Finger

The University has limited support for graduate students. Most international students who have attended graduate school at the University of Maine have either financed themselves from their own resources or have been able to obtain a graduate assistantship ( teaching or research) through the Department in which they plan to study. Students may not work more than 20 hours per week.

If you are seeking a scholarship, they suggest you contact the following:

  1. Cultural Affairs Office, American Embassy, or Consulate in your country

  2. Institute of International Education 809 United Nations Plaza New York, New York 10017

  3. Agency of International Development U.S. Department of State Center for Human Capacity Development Room 201/sa-16 Washington D.C. 20523

Your Answer