How does one enroll in courses to get their high school diploma ?


Janelle Matrow, Noodle staff here to help!

User avatar for Janelle Matrow

Hello, your best bet is to contact an academic advisor at Fayetteville Technical Community College who can look at where your high school track was disrupted and direct you to the proper resources available at FTCC to get you on a path to obtaining your GED/Diploma. Best of luck to you!

Your Answer