What documents are required to transfer in from out of state? What sports programs are available?


Alister Doyle, I work at Noodle.

User avatar for Alister Doyle

You might want to contact the school directly for specific requirements - (941) 423-8558, but some of the documents that parents are often required to provide are:

  • Status as legal residents of that state/country at the time of their child’s enrollment.
  • Child’s date of birth.
  • Immunization.
  • A medical examination completed within the last twelve months.
  • An official transcript or letter from school authorities which shows a record of attendance, academic information, and grade placement of the student.

The school also has a great Athletics program with lots of great options available for both girls and boys. You can see the full list of sports here. I hope this helps.

Your Answer