Does Penn offer need-based financial aid to international students?


Caitlin Levys, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Caitlin Levys

Penn offers a limited amount of need-based aid to international students outside of Mexico and Canada. However, they do operate on a need-blind admissions basis for citizens and permanent residents of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.

To apply for international financial aid, please visit this link:

For additional questions or information, we recommend directly contacting the Penn financial services office through their website:

Also, international students only qualify for institutional aid not federal.

Your Answer