can I withdraw my son without him being present?


Anonymous, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

Hello there! According to the River Ridge High School website ( , there is no specific guideline for withdrawing a student. For more information on this, you can try calling the school at the following number: (727) 774-7200.

Your Answer